Pretty Pretty

    This reminds me of how much I want to see that new Red Riding Hood movie.  Which is a LOT.  As I love Amanda Seyfried because she is a fellow natural blonde with a freakishly large chest, so I relate to her.  Yay!


    But the real point of this is that she looks fab here, and I love her hair texture.  I think matte/messy is going to be my new hair goal.  My hair's natural state is shiny and polished.  I know it's annoying of me to say, but I seriously wish it would be messier.  I love messy hair.  I'm going to (eventually) try this Redken treatment that I've heard really good things about and see what happens.


    Image via designscene.net.

Post Title

Pretty Pretty


Post URL

https://harahuruhairstyle.blogspot.com/2011/02/pretty-pretty.html


Visit Harahuru Hairstyle for Daily Updated Harahuru Hairstyle

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive