Marc Anthony Wants Jennifer Lopez Back!

    jennifer lopez vanity Jennifer Lopez Vanity Fair Cover And Interview On Marriage Breakdown With Marc Anthony And Future
    And it was just a matter of time. Jennifer Lopez(J-LO) has come forward in giving us some insight as to what or may have caused her marriage of seven years with Marc Anthony to come to an end.
    Listen to J-LO as she tells her side to the downfall of her marriage with Marc Anthony Vanity Fair magazine.
    She speaks on the marriage, here is what she had to say:
    “That was my biggest dream, and I really worked hard at it. We both did,” Lopez, 42, says of her failed union with Anthony, also 42.
    And she continues:
    “Sometimes it doesn’t work–and that’s sad. But I remain an eternal optimist about love. I believe in love.”
    And I am sure many men in Hollywood are taking notice her new single life.
    You would think after being married three times that the thought of love and moving forward would be difficult with the failure of her recent marriage but no, here is what J-LO had to say:
    “It’s still my biggest dream,” she says. “I am positive–determined to move forward with my life, bring up my babies, and do the best job I can as a mother, entertainer, and person. I now look forward to new challenges. I feel strong.”
    Adds she continues:
    “I’m a hopeless romantic and passionate person when it comes to love.”
    I was hoping for the specifics as from J-LO as to what caused her seven year marriage to end but no cigar. Since her split from Marc, the rumors has been many as to what caused it, which varies from Marc being controlling, jealous, and committing adultery.
    Here J-LO kinda gives us some insight on her split from Marc Anthony:
    “Sometimes we don’t realize that we are compromising ourselves. To understand that a person is not good for you, or that that person is not treating you in the right way, or that he is not doing the right thing for himself–if I stay, then I am not doing the right thing for me. I love myself enough to walk away from that now.
    And she speaks on her ex-husband:
    “I will always respect Marc as a singer and performer,” she says. “We actually work great together, and he was always very supportive. Together we could make magic-—and we did. He will always be in our lives. He will always hold a special place in my heart as the father of my children.”
    Wow! no mention of having a special place in her heart for him or having any level of love for him. Expectedly, you just had to know that Marc will always be in her life and that of our kids, after all, he is the father. However, it does sound as if that’s all that will be, no snooky, snooky going on the side or reconnection.

Post Title

Marc Anthony Wants Jennifer Lopez Back!


Post URL

https://harahuruhairstyle.blogspot.com/2011/08/marc-anthony-wants-jennifer-lopez-back.html


Visit Harahuru Hairstyle for Daily Updated Harahuru Hairstyle

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive